Before Anesthesia with or without Sedation
Home Instructions Before Oral Surgery
Please follow these instructions to prepare for oral surgery:
- Please make sure you have eaten prior to the surgery.
- No smoking for at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- In case of oral sedation a responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following oral sedation.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or upset bowels, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Daneshvar prior to your surgical date for instructions.
We’re Here To Help!
Call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.